Friday 6 April 2012

Rihanna Wishes she Was not famous any more!


Rihanna said she doesn't like people 'getting into' her personal business
Rihanna said she doesn't like people 'getting into' her personal business
Rihanna has admitted she sometimes wishes she wasn't famous.
The music superstar - who makes her film debut in sci-fi adventure Battleship - is constantly hitting the headlines and confessed it can be "annoying".
"I don't like people getting into my personal business," she said.
"Sometimes I wish I wasn't famous. It gets annoying. You want privacy for yourself. I don't know how to get around that. At least not right now. I don't know what's up, but the paparazzi seem to be on my tail right now."
The singer has recently been rumoured to be romantically involved with Demi Moore's ex-husband Ashton Kutcher, although there is also speculation she could be reuniting with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, despite his abusive past.
But Rihanna declared she is "happy and single".
She continued: "It's annoying really, especially because [the press] don't get it right.
"It's funny. I don't know why people would think I would hide someone I'm dating. I should be proud of who I'm dating, you know?"
The 24-year-old prefers to shrug off the rumours: "I don't worry about that. I just hate misperception. So when people believe a facade that is non-existent it's annoying, because you want them to know the truth. But it's pointless to say, 'That's not true'. My publicist would be so rich if I made her respond to every rumour about me because there's one every day."
:: Battleship opens in cinemas on Wednesday, April 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment